On The Road Again

Travel along with us to......wherever


Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 13 - Olathe, KS

Not a good day for any of us. Unexpectedly Mike and Julie had to leave late morning for Chicago. We will stay one more night and then leave for Iowa tomorrow.

Barb and I split a sandwich at Panera Bread and then headed to Cabela's. Very nice facility, second only to the original store in Sidney, NE. We got out cheep with a fleece blanket for Barb's mom, a bottle of chipolte salsa and a floatant holder for me. One does not usually escape from Cabela's under a hundred.

Back at the house Hagen (Hagen is a cat) eyed us as if wondering what had become of Mike and Julie. Shadow (the other cat), continues to be a shadow.

Barb washed clothes while I worked on the blog and now with everything folded and packed it's time to think about dinner. I'll continue once nourishment has been obtained.

Ok, feeling a little better. Barb and I split a burger for dinner and other than that there is nothing more to report. Tomorrow we are off to Waterloo, IA. We do live on the edge don't we.

Posted from my iPad2

No comments: